Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'm in Montpelier for my final Vermont College of Fine Arts residency.



I'm really excited for this residency and am thrilled to be in a workshop with faculty (and incredible writers) Franny Billingsley and Leda Schubert.

Through the Tollbooth will cover some of the highlights of this residency so check the Tollbooth everyday. I'll be one of several writers who will post, and I'll give a link to my post here.

My reading is Tuesday, January 18th, at 7 pm in the Noble Building on campus of Vermont College of Fine Arts. I plan to read a picture book, a portion of a nonfiction picture book, and a chapter from River, my young adult novel. If you are in the area, you are welcome to come visit campus and come to my reading.

2 comments:

Janni said...

So exciting! Have fun!

Sarah Blake Johnson said...

Thanks, Janni. I had a fun and productive time.